Saturday, December 30, 2006

13 Months


So today's No 13. How high will that number get to? Will it go to 15? Perhaps 18? Possibly 24? Who knows? So much has changed in my life yet I'm still childless. I am so ready to get this adoption over with. I'm tired of being in limbo with it all the time. I'm tired of people asking when and I don't have an answer for them. The wait time will have at least tripled by the time we receive our referral.

On a positive note, Here are a couple of photos of the new CCAA building and some stacks of dossers. Our dossier is quite possibly in one of these stacks. Could it be on one of these desks? I doubt if it has hit the desk yet but I'm sure it's on one of those shelves.




Oh, how I wish I could take a peak into these rooms and those files. Perhaps move it up to the top of the stack. But I'm sure it would do no good and with my luck, I'd move it to the denied pile!

6 comments:

RoLo said...

I feel the same as you I wish we could have a definate date for our family and friends when they ask us. When I saw these photos I was wishing we could zoom in on one of the shelves and see our file heheheh.

kim said...

WOW....13 months!! I sure hope you have Chani in your arms soon!! But I dito everything that rolo said!!!
Hang in there!!

Leda said...

Meeee too! I would love to take a tour of the CCAA and see with my own eyes everything that goes on there after thinking about them and talking about them for so long!

Colleen said...

Happy 13 months and Happy New Year! 2007 will be your year for sure!

Lisa and Doug said...

Happy 13 months! Let's focus on that it is 13 months behind and not in front of you! This is our year! I know it!

Mick & James said...

It's the year of the pig! oink oink!