Monday, November 27, 2006

Game Night

***UPDATE***
Okay, I took out the photobucket because it was too big and not clear enough. You'll need to use your imagination on Doug's dumptruck.

What a great idea to have a game night. We all have these games that take more than two to play so we never can play them. We decided that we'd all get together and have a game night. Even though we played on a Sunday afternoon, we had a great time eating tacos, chicken wings, quesadillas, drinking margaritas and playing Cranium, We were all laughing so hard. Mick described it better than I could have in her blog. Mick's blog Check it out to see what fun we did have. I'll attempt to describe some of the pictures.

The first picture is the table, relatively quiet. Next comes Mick with her acting out skydiving for Anna to guess. Anna realizing what something is. A deviled egg was to be sculptured. How about that fabulous egg!!

Next comes Lisa and Doug who appear to be having tons of fun. Then me, working on a ping pong paddle, I think, and finally Matt, drawing a mermaid and something else with his eyes closed.

We had such a fun time. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks guys for coming and making this day great!

6 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

We had the best time! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!

Thanks for inviting us - we had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE game night!!! Especially when cocktails are had. FUN FUN!!

Mick & James said...

Man....I'm still chuckling....
BEEP BEEP....LMAO

Lisa~~ said...

Love that game and it looks like you all had lots of fun!!

Georgia and Jeff said...

Cranium is awesome. I once drew a sumo wrestler blindfolded and my parter got it. Hoo Rah!

Mick & James said...

BTW.... stop taking profile shots of my nose... LMAO (it looks like a beak)