Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fun things

Anna and I have been talking about things to paint on the fence on the wall of the nursery. We've been trying to come up with an idea so I pulled all her stuff away from the wall and now, it's a blank canvas. I told Anna just to sketch something on the walls in pencil first and we'll then paint it. She then told me she wasn't ready to do it yet.(After everything was moved.) So I'll wait. I'm getting pretty good at waiting!

The three of us then went to the basement to get started working down there. We arranged the book cases in the middle of the floor, like a library, and then filled them with books. We arranged other book cases along the walls but didn't get anything put on them. We moved around a bunch of flattened boxes and it's starting to take shape now. The basement is still such a mess but it's progress! One day Matt will begin working down there and get the rooms built with walls, etc. I just needed some organization for the time being. He's still working on the closets but I think he's getting close to being done.

2 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

I can't wait to see what Anna decides to paint! She is so talented!

Mick & James said...

Anna needs to find her muse? heh heh... this will be awesome!