Monday, November 13, 2006

Full week

Last week I had lunch with Lisa S. who took me to a couple consignment shops, and a great Asian bakery. She introduced me to Yakisoba buns (I wish I would have taken a picture before we gobbled them all up.) but when I brought them home to Anna, she had no idea what they were. They were a big hit though. We may have to stop by there again if I can find the place.

Then, the next day, I had lunch with Randi and Jack at our favorite Mexican restaurant. That's always fun but we missed having Lisa F. with us.

Last night we headed south to Susan and Bills where we dined on Tilapia and she was sweet enough to fix a couple pieces of chicken for my picky husband! Thank you Susan! The girls, Anna and Lily were able to talk a bit and catch up. They came over together in the exchange program from Taiwan so it was fun for them too.

Ready to start the new week off with fingerprints tomorrow with Lisa and Doug.

Lately my calendar has been full and it soooo helps in dealing with the wait. Thank you to everyone who has been there for me and for your friendship. It means the world to me.

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend. Glad to hear that the yakisoba buns went over so well. I'll give you directions to the bakery any time.

Mick & James said...

LOL - I can make Yakisoba Noodles too, with Shabu Shabu! yumm....

Lisa and Doug said...

Oh - I hated missing my Mexican lunch with you girls! Next time!

Your friendship means the world to me too! :)