Friday, November 17, 2006

Chemistry - 99.9% / Physics - Zero

Last night for dinner, we were having some leftover biscuits from the night before. I had just stored them in a ziploc and opened the bag and popped them in the microwave for a few seconds to heat up. I then just tossed the bag on the table and we could just pull them out as we wanted. Matt and I both took one early on but Anna waited to get hers until towards the end of the meal. We were going along and Anna grabbed the bag, turned it upside down and started to shake the bag. (Remember that it's open) The last biscuit fell out of the bag, onto her lap and onto the floor. She's been pretty famous for saying oops. So out that comes but the look of surprise on her face was priceless. She quickly grabbed the biscuit, looked at it and sortof wiped it off. I tried so hard not to laugh but I couldn't hold it any longer and bust out laughing. It was so funny that I'm still chuckling about it today.

3 comments:

Redheaded Chick said...

Hi Kathy...

Just found your blog and wanted to say "Hi!". Do you know there's a Canton in MA as well? Well, I'll be checking in with your blog from now on as we get closer and closer...

Tammy
LID 11/18/2005 for Isabella

Lisa and Doug said...

Anna is so funny!

Mick & James said...

Bring some of Chani's bibs for Thanksgiving...LOL