Sunday, September 24, 2006

Vacation

Vacations are always so much fun and usually well needed.

We started our trip on Sunday, drove to Orlando and checked into a decent resort called Floridays. It's a new one, just opened this summer. It's a time share but the only complaint that I had the entire stay was they didn't provide coffee every morning. Otherwise, it was a fantastic place. We had a two bedroom suite overlooking the pool from the top floor. The first thing we did was to expose Anna to some miniature golf. Luckily I forgot the camera!

Our days were filled with the Kennedy Space Center where we saw the launch sites, Sea World, where we saw the baby killer whale who was less than 24 hours old, Epcot where we toured the world and then, local attractions like Wonderworks, shopping and Downtown Disney.

On our drive home, we headed towards the coast and ended up going to St. Simons Island where I had a brief opportunity to dip my feet into the Atlantic Ocean.

We had such a great time but it was so nice to be home.

Here are a few pictures of our trip.


4 comments:

Mick & James said...

Pics please!!!
Good seeing Saturday.
Please reconsider going with us to the Chili Cookoff -it's a hoot!
--Mick

Made in China said...

You are so lucky! I wish I could drive to Disney but it's a hell of a drive from Montreal! :o)

I'd love to see some pictures!

Julie

Lisa and Doug said...

Great pictures! I wish I could have gone too! You guys look like you had a great time.

Lisa

Mick & James said...

Awesome pictures!