Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hummer Bummer

**Update**

I felt so bad for the little guy that I buried him with Dad's tree and I taped up the small area that he got trapped in. Hopefully no more of that!


I love hummingbirds. They are cool little creatures that I feed. I bought a new shepherd's hook so I could hang two feeders from. Everything was hunky dorey and they came around quite a bit. I looked out my window yesterday and saw a bird caught in the V part of where the two arms meet the pole. Well, I went out to get a closer look and to free it but the poor thing strangled himself. I feel horrible and took the feeders down until we can figure out what to put in the V so it doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

Mick & James said...

Bloody Murder!
(don't be so hard on yourself)
hugs
--Mick