Sunday, July 30, 2006

Preparing and Anna's arrival

A Little Sheep I found for the top of her Welcome sign.
The Sheep Cake I made for her.
Kathy, Matt and Anna. - We look HUGE compared to her!! She's so tiny!
Lily, Susan, Joy and Sarah.
Lily, Joy, Susan, Sarah, Kathy, Matt and Anna.













Anna's nickname in Jr. High school was sheep. She drew lot of little sheep all over her application so I tried to find sheep for her. I found and made a cake.

We got up at 4am and headed to the airport around 5:30. Susan called to let us know that they were running about an hour late so we stopped for breakfast at IHOP on the way. She arrived with several other students who were all greeted by other members of the FCCA. We gathered bags and headed home. She is now unpacking and will just relax the rest of the day. I'm sure she's beat, I know I am.

1 comment:

Mick & James said...

Welcome to Georgia, Miss Anna. James and I look forward to meeting you.
May your stay in the US be filled with lots of fun and wonderful stories to take home.
See you next week.
Peace
Mick & James