While working in the nursery this weekend, we finished the fence and painted some clouds, although they didn't turn out as well as I hoped they would. We hung her border, well, all that we could anyway. I need to order another roll to do her closet. I also washed, pressed and hung her sheers back up. I need to buy a wooden rod to hand her valances. (I taped them up so I could see how they would look for now.) We hung up her towel bars, robe hook and toilet paper roll holder. I started to reassemble her room but didn't get it quite finished. Still a lot of work to do in there. Matt wants to build a bookcase/window seat along her wall. Then, crown molding and a shelf just underneath the border. I'm beginning to think that maybe we are overdoing it. It does look awfully cute right now, even all messy.