Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Few updated photos of her nursery


Here is where I spend a lot of my time, journaling to her or just daydreaming.


Here is one corner of her room. I want to find some pretty flowers to put in the hanging basket. I have taken down the ladybug bodies and paper clip trail. I will complete them one day.


This one is where we painted the clouds.


One where we have put up the wall decorations that match her bedroom set.



Another corner where we have a few of her things. I'm only going to put decorative items, stuffed animals and books in her bed room. All other toys will go in her toy room down stairs. That's the plan anyway. I do have a few new toys up there right now but once we receive the call, I'll open them and transfer them to the toy room. Most of the furniture in here will be taken out once Matt gets in there and builds the shelves and window seat.

No comments: