Friday, April 21, 2006

When are the referrals coming??? How many days will they contain??? How soon will we get our referral??? Well, that one, all I can say is not for several months but that doesn't stop me from checking, several times a day to see if new numbers have come out. Rumors have been flying in all different directions so you can't count on any of them. We should receive the standard monthly waiting families letter from our agency next week. Hopefully it will contain something positive to say. We had absolutely no referrals last month due to it only being only very few days. It is still encouraging to see others get their call. Sometimes it's hard to be patient and sometimes it doesn't bother me as much. I have met a few local adoptive families which really helps.

Today is our closing on the old house. I am sooo happy that it's almost done and we won't have two house payments anymore. I kind of feel bad for the new owners because they already have three kids and one more on the way. I think the house is too small for them but I've heard that they are going to finish the basement and build some rooms down there. I guess they know what they are doing. Best of luck to them!

Bring on the referrals!

No comments: